Patagonia Drifter A/C Mid Description:
Don't be afraid to explore that new trail you've been eyeing, the Patagonia Drifter A/C Mid is equipped to handle whatever terrain you may encounter with stability and comfort. Stay protected from the elements with a breathable air mesh and waterproof nubuck leather upper along with extra debris protection with the breathable bellows tongue. Stay comfortable all day long with EVA anatomical footbed, Patagonia Air Cushion Plus shock absorption, and Bi-Fit polyurethane waterproof insole board. Traction won't be an issue, either, with the Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole.
Patagonia Drifter A/C Mid Features:
- Upper constructed with breathable air mesh and waterproof nubuck leather
- Protects against debris with breathable bellows tongue
- Lining constructed with breathable polyester air mesh
- Feel comfort, cushioning, and support with the 15% recycled EVA anatomical footbed
- Shock absorption provided by Patagonia Air Cushion Plus
- Unique Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board gives superior underfoot stability and support
- Support and durability provided with board lasted construction
- 30% recycled Vibram Trail Ecostep provides outstanding traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
Made with Patagonia Better Leather which is: breathable, flexible, fit, protective, supportive, shape retaining, abrasion resistant, and durable. Better Leather is tanned in environmentally friendly tanneries that meet ISO-14001 certification.
Ecostep® - a Vibram outsole which is a formulated compound containing 30% recycled rubber
Firm Support/Flex - Provides the firmest support available for those who need more structure in their shoes